We're in this together!
Businesses come in all shapes and sizes. You may be the only employee in your business or a large business owner. We look at your business as an extension of who we are and our business. What's good for you, is good for us. Regardless of your size and organization structure, we will look out for your best interests and have accounts to meet the unique needs of your business.
Business Checking Accounts
Multiple options are available to business owners and non-profit groups based on transaction volume.
- Small Business Checking: If your business doesn't have a high transaction volume, this is a low-cost solution to fit your activity level with lower fees.
- Business Checking: This account is perfect for businesses that have a higher transaction volume and need more from their bank. You’ll receive additional account benefits and services to meet your business’s complex needs.
- Community Checking: Our checking account solution is designed for non-profit organizations that have a limited number of monthly transactions.
Stop in to discuss which business checking account is right for you!
Business Savings Accounts
Earn interest on your balance and make sure you have funds "at the ready" for unexpected business expenses.
- Business Savings Account: Great basic account for small businesses or businesses wanting to improve cash flow management.
- Business Money Market Account: If you maintain a higher balance, you can take advantage of tiered interest rates to help your business’s savings grow faster.
Visit us to discuss which business savings account is right for your organization!